RYP Afterschool provides a safe, enriching environment for young people during out-of-school hours. Our highest priority is promoting academic success, and we make use of more than 50 dedicated volunteers to provide a wide spectrum of academic support to students.
RYP Afterschool provides:
- Daily homework assistance and tutoring
- SAT and MCAS preparation
- College application support and campus visits
- College/career practice Interviews (long, short, phone and dinner)
- Career panels
- Enrichment activities
- Field trips
- Opportunities for civic engagement
- Hot meals and transportation home
For more information contact Nicole Castillo, Director of Programs, at ncastillo @ uuum.org.